
well, not totally in love with this weeks colours either, and having a bit of a tough week (for no real reason, just letting the little things get to me) but here goes. Can I do two cards in one post??

So this card is scored to give an off-center gate-fold type thing on an A4 card, and I cut and scored a few of these before I thought better of it. I started with an old SU swirl that was a gift this week from an friend who signed up to be a demo many years ago but recently thought it was time clear it out of her life, so I got 6 of her sets (regrettably some copies) and the BEST, her stamp cleaner!!! NEW!the yellow butterflies are all over the card, at first I was thinking random, but then with the smaller butterflies I tried to do a pattern. One red butterfly marks where the end of the frame (PTI) tucks into the other side to hold it closed.

Another attempt on the gate-foldy type thing, this time I just got angry and glued it down, I did that little panel with a stamp from old SU set Feathered friends (thanks again Cheryl) and I thought that was good, but of course was then stuck with the other half of the card, so I put two green colour blocks and a ribbon, Colour blocks are versamarked with music stamp from Hero Arts, I really love it. I coloured the bird stamp with pastels (Cheryl!!!) which took alot of time, but I loved it. That set is going to be a fave but I will sell it when I get a chance.
Is it many years ago already? Time flies. These are great cards! Love those polka dots and singing birds.
ReplyDelete